Thursday, February 3, 2011

Organization

This year I am going to try to be more organized. I used to be one of those extremely type a personality people, with my color coordinated labels, binders, schedules...etc. etc. I am just not that person anymore, but I am striving to be. Why is it so difficult now?? We live in an extremely small house, I mean...S.M.A.L.L. We are staying here until we decide where we are going to go. Jobs still aren't available here, and to be honest, we just really don't like this area. So, with that said, I'm trying to make the best of a small situation. This house really gets out of control if I let it go for even one day it's unbearable. My goals in the next month, to make a place for everything, to get an envelope/binder for our bills and finances and to get rid of the clutter. Oh geez, I'm excited! I better get new batteries in my lable maker!! And I'm thinking maybe a holster for it too...

3 comments:

Beth's Blog said...

getting organized is so much fun! I need to get my binder rolling too! :)

Anonymous said...

We are in the same situation with a smaller house than we are used to. One thing I've done to cut down on the clutter is to make sure every bill possible comes to me online. We are also backing up all of our important documents online via dropbox.com. And, we keep a shopping bag in the garage that is our donation bag. When it's full, it goes to Goodwill. I really thought I cleaned out all the nonessentials when we moved, but I've been to Goodwill about 3 times since then so...I guess I was still hanging on to some stuff. :)

egt said...

Good idea! We really struggle with piles of paper everywhere, that is one of the main problem areas. I will definitely look into that site, and also see if my bills are available to come online (being in such a small town, internet stuff is really hit or miss...!) Thank you!